Today, we will analyze how to avoid the phenomenon of oil separation in the reflective paint of road anti-collision piers.
The first is to keep the surface of the construction clean and carry out the surface cleaning as soon as possible to avoid secondary pollution.
Second, pay attention to the preservation of reflective paint for road anti-collision piers. Use them as soon as possible after opening to avoid pollution.
Third, the old paint layer needs to be thoroughly cleaned before re-brushing to avoid the residue affecting the performance of the reflective paint of the new road anti-collision pier.
Fourth, pay attention to the environment to meet the construction requirements, wool brush or watering can to avoid contamination, before the construction, the tool should be cleaned accordingly, before the construction operation.
What is the paint layer of the road tunnel reflective paint?
Road tunnel reflective paint layer is oily? Is it less likely to hear about this situation? In fact, the oil is the local shrinkage on the surface of the paint layer. Just like the water spray on the wax paper, the phenomenon of spotting the bottom layer can also be called fish eyes and shrinkage holes. Then under what circumstances will the road tunnel reflective lacquer layer be separated from the oil?
1. The water stains and oil stains on the surface of the construction substrate are not cleaned up;
2. The construction environment is polluted, and the wool brush or watering can facilities are not kept clean;
3. After opening the road tunnel reflective paint bucket cover, there is moisture or oily foreign matter mixed in;
4. Add other additives such as defoamer privately. Under normal circumstances, the reflective paint only needs to add thinner, no need to add other additives;
5. The quality of the primer is too poor or contaminated, causing the paint layer to leave the oil.